So we had no school today because it was President's Day. We actually had a five day weekend, and it was wonderful. I think we needed it after Ian was so sick at the beginning of the week. Today, I just felt like we needed to get out. Ian has lacrosse practice, so it was so nice to have family home evening during the day today. We had been watching the Olympics hard core, and I think we needed a break. So I suggested indoor mini golf. Don looked it up and Ian decided that he wanted to go to Twilight Zone by Monster Mini Golf at Bally's. Oh my gosh, it was awesome. We loved it. They had scenes from the Twilight Zone and music playing. The people who worked there were so nice. It was a great time. Ian even said he liked it. I am so glad we went out!!
Monday, February 19, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment