It was a strange week for Valentine's week. First off Ian had the flu. The worse I have seen him ever get it. It was rough. So I stayed home with him on Monday and Don stayed home him on Tuesday. Still, it took him forever to get better. I think he is finally feeling better. So on Wednesday, Valentine's Day, it was kind of quiet. I gave Don a new National Championship Alabama shirt and a new banner for his office. I will have to go and get a picture of it.
Don got me some flowers and Ian got me some candy.
We gave Ian some candy. He loved it. You can tell from the picture, he is still looking sick.
When the weekend came, Don and I went out to dinner. First Don took me to get new running shoes. I really love them and can't wait to wear them. They are Brooks and I have never used them before, so I am a bit nervous how it will go.
We wanted to try something new for dinner, so we went to Benihana. We haven't been there since we were children, so it was fun. Yummy food for sure.
Of course this week also had a chemo treatment thrown in . Oh yeah, true romance. We just constantly pray that it will work and I will be able to come off of chemo soon. I try to have faith, but it is hard. Every time I go to the doctors it is bad news. It is rough for sure.
This weeks, Sunday thoughts.


No comments:
Post a Comment