I swear I am going to do better with this. I finally feel organized with my calling and I am getting myself together. Last week was the Super Bowl, and honestly, I didn't really care about it. It was the Eagles vs. The Patriots. The Eagles won and it was a great game, but I really didn't care about either team. I did serve my typical food and Austin and Bree came over. Don went up to Idaho that weekend. Aubrey and Christian got into their apartment and Don went up to Idaho to bring their furniture to them. It was a quick trip. Don made it home in time for the Super Bowl. He says their apartment is really nice.
Grandma Brasier made Ian this cute picture. It has our Gnome in it.
Ian also got Valentine candy from his other grandparents in Connecticut.
I went to free frozen yogurt day at Yogurtland with the girls and guys in my ward. They were the 16 year olds - eighteen year olds. It was a crazy long line, but we had fun.
The Winter Olympics are on. I will blog about that when it is over. We watch so much of it, so then for a date night we took Ian to a new ice cream place called Rolled. Yeah we took Ian. We needed a break from the Olympics. It is just ice cream that is made in front of you and rolled. It is pretty cool. We felt bad for the people who work there, because it is really hard to do. It tasted really good, and was quite a treat.









No comments:
Post a Comment